We were also fortunate enough to go to the Utah/BYU game. (Thanks Dad!) I was so excited! Even though both teams played horrible and the outcome was not to my liking, I had a great time cheering on the Utes. All I can say is at least the Utes can lose with class and dignity, not something I can say about BYU this year. There quarterback couldn't even win with class and dignity. GO UTES! :)
Monday, December 14, 2009
Utah Football
My family (well most of us), love Utah football. My dad has tickets to the home games so every now and then we get the oppurtunity to go. We went on Halloween and Mitchell was able to wear his halloween costume. He was a wolf, but it was a really warm costume and halloween wasn't very cold this year so he only lasted till about the 2nd quarter then he wanted it off. 


We were also fortunate enough to go to the Utah/BYU game. (Thanks Dad!) I was so excited! Even though both teams played horrible and the outcome was not to my liking, I had a great time cheering on the Utes. All I can say is at least the Utes can lose with class and dignity, not something I can say about BYU this year. There quarterback couldn't even win with class and dignity. GO UTES! :)


We were also fortunate enough to go to the Utah/BYU game. (Thanks Dad!) I was so excited! Even though both teams played horrible and the outcome was not to my liking, I had a great time cheering on the Utes. All I can say is at least the Utes can lose with class and dignity, not something I can say about BYU this year. There quarterback couldn't even win with class and dignity. GO UTES! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment