This last weekend my family was able to go down to St. George and Las Vegas for the Utah vs.UNLV game. We had a good time hanging out with the family and getting away for awhile. Mitchell had a lot of fun with his cousins. Thanks dad and Sharon for a fun weekend!
Tailgatting before the game.
Mitchell and his cousins Taylor and Gabby at the football game.
Of course I don't care if you look at my blog, I love it! I didn't know you had a blog, you're going on my list! Your little boy is so cute. I hope all is well!
I married the greatest man ever, Justen, in February of 2006. We have been blessed with two amazing children. Mitchell, who is his daddy's shadow, and Maybri, my little miracle baby. These are the happenings of my little family out here on our little homestead.
"Perhaps love is the process of my leading you gently back to yourself. Not to whom I want you to be, but to who you are."
"I truly believe that each of us have this great incredible potential to love, but it is only a potential, and like all potentials, unless it is realized, unless you do something about it, it's not going to happen."
3 comments:
Does that boy ever stop grinning???? He is so cute...or awesome as Garrett would say.
Of course I don't care if you look at my blog, I love it! I didn't know you had a blog, you're going on my list! Your little boy is so cute. I hope all is well!
GO UTES!
Post a Comment