CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Rigby Light Parade






Every year the town of Rigby puts on a light parade and what they call "Midnight Madness" at the first of December. I had never been before so I thought it would be fun to take Mitchell. He loved it until the fire trucks came by, he doesn't like loud sounds so the sirens did not go over very well. He wanted me to hold him and cover his ears. After the parade Santa Claus comes over to the library and hands out treats. Mitchell was really excited to see Santa Claus, so we waited in line in the freezing cold for about 15 minutes so that he could see "HO, HO, HO". After that we went shopping a little bit, all the stores in Rigby (there aren't many), stay open til around midnight and they have pretty good sales. It was really fun but I was sure glad to get home out of the cold.

No comments: