My poor little guy has been cooped up inside a lot this last week, because it has been so cold. But today wasn't to bad so we got all bundles up and went and played outside. We were in the backyard for a little while, but then I decided he needed a littl more room to make tracks so we went out into the field. He loved it!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Snow, Snow, Snow
My poor little guy has been cooped up inside a lot this last week, because it has been so cold. But today wasn't to bad so we got all bundles up and went and played outside. We were in the backyard for a little while, but then I decided he needed a littl more room to make tracks so we went out into the field. He loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
What a cute little snowball! I hope you are doing well!
We need some new, clean, snow, for some more playtime!
Glad he enjoyed it!
Post a Comment