CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Relay for Life

I am really late in posting this, sorry! A few weeks ago we all participated in Relay for Life, which is a fundraiser for cancer research. For those of you who don't know, Justen's sister Rachelle was diagnosed with leukemia when she was 14. She is doing awesome today and is actually just a few weeks away from graduating from college (Congrats Chelle!). We are all so grateful to have her with us, so we all felt that this was important to do. We were up all night long eating, laughing, and walking the track at Madison High School. Our team name was "Chelle's Angels", we sold food and drinks at the relay. Justen, Rod, and Paul Korth built us this awesome "bar" to sell everything from. We were in the top three for money donated. Hopefully next year we will be able to do even better. here are some pictures of our exciting night.

1 comment:

Robin and Stephenie said...

So fun! I can't wait for next year.... maybe I can. I don't think I have caught up on sleep yet.