This summer we got Mitchell a trampoline, he loves it! He constantly wants to go outside and jump on the tramp. The other day he wanted to go outside so bad, but it was raining really hard. I think I turned my back for about a minute and he was gone out the back door running for the tramp. He loved jumping on his tramp in the rain. Boys will be Boys!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Jumping in the Rain
This summer we got Mitchell a trampoline, he loves it! He constantly wants to go outside and jump on the tramp. The other day he wanted to go outside so bad, but it was raining really hard. I think I turned my back for about a minute and he was gone out the back door running for the tramp. He loved jumping on his tramp in the rain. Boys will be Boys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
That looks sooo fun!!
lov love love these pictures!
Looks like some good ol' fashion fun!
Great way to cool off too!
Post a Comment