CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Big Boy Bed


Mitchell is officially not my baby anymore. We moved him to a big boy bed this week. I have been having the hardest time getting him to go to bed, so I thought that maybe this would help. Luckily we didn't have to go out and a buy a bed, this is the same bed that Justen used. So far, I think Mitchell really likes it. But I am still having a hard time getting him to settle down at night to go to sleep. Does anyone have any suggestions? It is either skip the nap and go to bed at eight or take a nap and go to bed at ten. I guess the days of naps are coming to an end.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new bed. Just a thought that I have done...instead of nap time just do quiet time. Laying on be reading a book or something for 30-45 minutes. It is what works for Garrett and Gaby.

Hayley said...

Too cute! Love the bedding...Target???Austin has the same sheets in his room.

Lynsi said...

Sad:( He's getting so big. I have no suggestions except maybe super nanny ;)