Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Zoo, Build a Bear, and Gateway Water Fountain
The day after the wedding we headed to Hogle Zoo. I was so excited to take Mitchell to the zoo, he didn't get as excited as I thought he should have, maybe next year. He did love the elephants, we told him what noise an elephant makes and he did it all through the rest of the zoo. He also liked the carousel, he had a great time on it with his dad. After the zoo we headed to Gateway to Build a Bear, Mitchell and his cousin each built a bear. Wait let me rephrase that Mitchell's mom built a bear for Mitchell. His favorite part was the stuffing machine, but he did get a cute puppy in a red football uniform that we appropriately called "UTE". After Build a Bear we let the kids run through the water in the Gateway. They had a lot of fun but I think Mitchell was getting cold, so we didn't stick around to long. All in all it was a fun, exhausting day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment