CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Boots!

For Christmas Mitchell recieved some cowboy boots from Santa. He hasn't really been that interested in them until now. He brought them to Justen and wanted them on. Once he put them on who would not take them off. Here are a few pictures of him eating his favorite,noodles, while wearing his boots.



6 comments:

Derek and Sheena said...

I love those boots. They are too cute. Good luck this weekend. We are busy, so we may not make it. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Robin and Stephenie said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

Miss Andria said...

Oh my goodness! He is the cutest thing! What a character.

Hayley said...

I still have Austin's first pair of boots...they are my favorite!
Looks like he couldn't be happier!

Bonnie said...

I keep trying to leave a comment and it won't let me! Anyway, hi Bri! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Cute family!!

The Nelson's said...

What a cute cowboy! I love it!