CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Utah Sate Champions!!!






This last weekend Justen, Mitchell, and I went to Utah for the Chariot Racing State Championship. My dad was running three teams, they were in the 4th, 2nd, and 1st division. He runs with Larry Vane and his two boys Zack and Ty. They were able to win all of their races. Which means that my dad's team of Wasatch Pallet#1 are the Utah State Champions, Vane Racing won first in the 2nd division, and Wasatch Pallet #2 won the fourth division. It was so much fun to see how excited everyone was, we had a great time. Mitchell loved watching the races, but he especially loved playing in the puddles. I am so proud of my dad and the boys, I know they have worked really hard for this and I am so excited for them. Now I get to be all nervous for this coming weekend, Justen is running in the first division at the Idaho State Championships. Hopefully I will be able to post some more exciting news about his races. Congrats Dad, Larry, Ty, and Zack!

No comments: