Well I am really late on this one,but the last few weeks have been super crazy and I just haven't had a chance to post. Justen turned 32 on the 18th of March, we just had a little party for hime here at the house. Last year I made Mitchell a horse cake for his birthday, Justen made fun off it and I told him for his birthday I would make him the other end. So that is what I did, it took me a little bit to figure it out but I think it turned out pretty funny. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He works so hard for us and I know it isn't always easy to live with me. I hope you had a great birthday and know that I love you!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Happy B-Day Justen!!
Well I am really late on this one,but the last few weeks have been super crazy and I just haven't had a chance to post. Justen turned 32 on the 18th of March, we just had a little party for hime here at the house. Last year I made Mitchell a horse cake for his birthday, Justen made fun off it and I told him for his birthday I would make him the other end. So that is what I did, it took me a little bit to figure it out but I think it turned out pretty funny. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He works so hard for us and I know it isn't always easy to live with me. I hope you had a great birthday and know that I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment