CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update

I usually just post if I have pictures to go along with the post. I don't have any pictures but I will just kind of catch everyone up on what has been going on. Justen and his dad have been chariot racing all winter and the ended up first in the club. Which is quite exciting, this means that they will be going into the Idaho State and World Cutter races in the first division. This division is the best of the best, hopefully we will do well. My dad will also be in the first division so most likely we will have to run each other, which is my least favorite thing to do. It makes me very irritable the whole day, just ask my husband and dad. No one will want to be around me. Maybe this year I will care less, but probably not. Monday the 26th was my 25Th birthday. I always thought that when 25 was so old, now I am 25 and I do not feel like I should be that old. On Saturday the 24th, the three of us took a quick trip to Ogden to watch my dad race and then we all went out to dinner for my birthday. On Monday, Justen's family,friends of ours, and of course us all went out to dinner at the new Red Robin. It was really good and I ate way too much. After that we went over to Justen's moms for some cake and ice cream. It was a fun day. I have also started to make hair bows and sell them at work. It is something I thought would be kind of fun to see what I could come up with and see if they would sell. Well I have sold pretty much everything that I have made. I am keeping pretty busy with all the bow orders that people are giving me. Last but certainly not least Mitchell, he is growing up so fast. I can't believe that in about three months he will be two years old. He is starting to throw a few tantrums, which are so much fun. But for the most part he is just a happy go-lucky little boy. He loves his "Dadda", he cannot get enough of him. He is starting to be such a little talker. Have the time I think he is speaking Chinese, but his words are becoming more and more clear. He loves to watch "Memo"(Finding Nemo) and "Tars" (Cars), he must watch one of them everyday. All in all everything is going well, and hopefully I can keep you all up to date a little bit better if I blog like this.

No comments: