CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas, we had a great one. Mitchell got a lot of trucks and tractors from Santa, he wasn't quite sure about the whole thing. I am sure next year will be a little more exciting for him. Justen gave me a new watch and a new pair of boots. I love them, who said that jewelry was the way a to a girls heart, for me it is a new pair of cowboy boots. I gave Justen some clothes and a guitar tuner, just call him Justeban. Here are a few pictures, the first is of the singel men and little boys in there christmas pj's, and the next is of some of us girls in our snazzy pj's. The rest I believe are self explanatory.




5 comments:

The Nelson's said...

BRIIIII!

I am so happy I found your blog! This is Lindsay Child Nelson, just in case it doesn't show on my name. You have a little boy??? Guess what, so do I! You should check out our blog. (lindsayadamgrant.blogspot.com) We don't have much on there, but hopefully I'll be better about updating it now that we got a better computer. Are you still in Idaho? I miss you and love you!

Robin and Stephenie said...

what a fun time huh! I am so sad I am not in the girly jamma picture I guess that is what happens when you have a new baby and a very very tired littlegirl

The Nelson's said...

Bri,

I would love to get together with you and Tarrin. I have Fridays off of work, so any Friday would work, but just let me know when we are thinking of coming down and I can arrange to get off work. Yeah!! I'm excited to see you!

Hayley said...

Glad to see you had a good holiday!

Joell said...

So fun! Where'd you get those jammies! How can I get my hands on some? How did the vinyl work out for you? I thought you said there would be pictures! I see no pictures! lol