
Yesterday was my mom's birthday, so I just wanted to be sure to wish her a happy birthday. She would be so happy to know that I can't remember exactly how old she would have been. Heck, I am lucky if I can remember how old I am. It is really wierd to think that it has been ten years since she past away. I miss her everyday and wish that she coulde be here for so many things. I think the thing that makes me the saddest is that Mitchell will never be able to know her in this life. I know that she is watching over all of us and loves us very much. Since obviously I cannot get her a present, I just wanted to share some of the things that I admire most about my mom, sort of a Tribute to my Mom.
-I admire her vest for life. She was always eager to start the next day (so eager that she got up at about 4 every morning), and see what she could get accomplished.
-Her patience for her family and others. She had to be a patient person to teach 30 fifth graders.
-Her ability to multi-task. I still do not know how she juggled three kids, teaching full-time, and being the stake young womens president. The busier she was the happier she was. She could not sit still for very long.
-She was always very optimistic. Not much could get her down.
-She loved to serve those around her. She was always helping someone out by watching their kids, making meals, or even letting them live with us for awhile.
-Her love for our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the church.
Happy Birthday MOM!!! I Love You!









3 comments:
Oh Bri! I love this post! I love your mother and hate the fact that I feel your pain, literally! I am sure our mothers are so happy to have each other on the other side, but how we miss them, don't we! I'm so glad you still remember her and her special qualities! I can relate to how you think of her everyday! She never leaves your life, does she? It's so good to hear from you in your post! Love you Sweetheart! Happy Mothering!
Happy Birthday to your mom. I didn't know her but I can tell she was a wonderful person.
Your mom was seriously the coolest person i knew. she always made me laugh. your home was the first home i didnt have to knock before i went in. I cant believe it has been 10 years. I remember that whole time like it was yesterday. youll have to tell you family i said hi
Post a Comment