
Justen and I had the great oppurtunity to go to the UofU vs. TCU football game on Thursday night. It was a really good game, especailly that last minute or so. I didn't think that the Utes were going to be albe to get this one, but they surprised me and I think they surprised the entire TCU football team. One more game and then the big one. BYU you better watch out, cause they are coming for you! Thanks Dad for the tickets and thank you Sharon for watching my little guy. GO UTES!









2 comments:
Just Curious...why a Ute fan?
Ironic as it seems, my husband is very up to date on the U of U schedule, but not for the reason you'd think. He keeps waiting and cheering for them to lose so they won't be ranked so well. Therefore, I get all the current scores and winnings/losings. Funny, eh? Good for you guys, bad for him, so far at least, we'll see what happens when they meet BYU! =}
Post a Comment