I am such a slacker when it comes to posting things, but oh well. Here are some pics from Halloween. Mitchell was a very good-looking pirate. I tried to draw a mustache on him, but it ended up all over his face, he wouldn't sit still long enough. We taught him to say "Aaarrgg" when asked what a pirate says. We had a good time, and Mitchell only made it until about 7:30 p.m. Then he woke up at Grandma's to play with his cousin. It was a fun day, just wish it was a little longer.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Happy Halloween!!
I am such a slacker when it comes to posting things, but oh well. Here are some pics from Halloween. Mitchell was a very good-looking pirate. I tried to draw a mustache on him, but it ended up all over his face, he wouldn't sit still long enough. We taught him to say "Aaarrgg" when asked what a pirate says. We had a good time, and Mitchell only made it until about 7:30 p.m. Then he woke up at Grandma's to play with his cousin. It was a fun day, just wish it was a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment