I have to admit sometimes I can become preoccupied with things and don't pay attention to what my darling son is doing. This is one of those occasions. I was on the computer when all of a sudden it was really quiet around the house. It is usually only that quiet when Mitchell is sleeping or into something, since I knew he wasn't sleeping I figured he was into something. I have my flour in a big Tupperware in the bottom of my pantry, well apparently I didn't put it back last time I used it because Mitchell was having one heck of a time playing in it. I snapped a few pictures before I cleaned up the mess.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
When mom's away ....
I have to admit sometimes I can become preoccupied with things and don't pay attention to what my darling son is doing. This is one of those occasions. I was on the computer when all of a sudden it was really quiet around the house. It is usually only that quiet when Mitchell is sleeping or into something, since I knew he wasn't sleeping I figured he was into something. I have my flour in a big Tupperware in the bottom of my pantry, well apparently I didn't put it back last time I used it because Mitchell was having one heck of a time playing in it. I snapped a few pictures before I cleaned up the mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Hahaha!!! That is funny!
Oh no! Looks like he had some fun though.
Who is "me"?
Post a Comment