CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Poison






So a week ago, Justen, I, and a few friends went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair to the Poison Concert. I had a really good time, though I wish I would have gone down on the track. There were so many people, it was almost more fun to people watch than the actual concert. There were a ton of sweet mullets. I tried to get pictures but I was to far away. But all in all, we had a great time. Here are a few pics of the us and the "band".

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi this is Jenn, Justens cousin in Lehi. I have been reading your blog through Stef's. Your poison post made me laugh! This is Gary's favorite band, I am not kidding. After the first time of going to one of their concerts I swore I would never go again!! I had beer slopped down my back not once, but twice, and my ears were ringing from all the @##$ nice words. But lucky me they came back to SLC on my birthday this summer. We were there rockin out, good times! I think for Garys birthday we our going to Celine Dion, ya I think he would love it!!

Mandolin said...

I love Poison and am so jealous of the concert! I'm sure it was an experience to remember!

Hayley said...

The 80's rock!