CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hot for the Holidays

Well you all might think that I have lost my mind, but I am determined to get myself back in to shape. I neede a little motivation, so when my sister-in-law told me to go to this website, I thought it couldn't hurt. At the bottom of my blog there is a little icon and it will take you to the website. All in all, there are a bunch of bloggers trying to lose 500 lbs by Dec. 5th and every Friday we have to weigh in. Hopefully I can stay on till the end and get myself started on the right track. If anybody has any pointers, I am welcome to them all. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Lynsi said...

Good luck to you! Just chase Mitch around all day that could give ya some cardio:) cute pictures by the way.

Christie O. said...

yayyy! good luck! welcome! i know you can do it!!!

Battle with the Bulge said...

I started a new blog so that I could keep this one strictly for family stuff. My new one is battlewiththebulge.blogspot.com
I will be updating that one with my weight losses. There will hopefully be no gains, or I will have to handcuff myself to a treadmill. :)