CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008







On the 12th we went and biked to a fort that protected the Columbia river in one of the wars(I can't remeber what war or what the name of the fort was) we also biked to a ship wreck on the beach. I was really fun, but my legs and butt were quite sore towards the end. I don't remember bike seats being so uncomfortable when I was a child.

3 comments:

John-n-Mel said...

Wow what great pictures and a fun place to be. ahh I miss the beach! Loved seeing Dave too. You'll have to tell him hi. You look fantastic!

Lynsi said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I can't wait to see Mitch I hear he is walking all over the place.

Stephaneez said...

Hi Bri-
It's your cousin Shel! Mel gave me your blog address cuz I had to take a peek at that cute little boy! Great job . . hope you don't mind me snooping your blog!