CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Oregon


On April 11th, we all headed to Oregon for my cousins wedding. When we arrived we headed to the Oregon coast for the night. It was Mitchell's first time at the beach and the ocean. He wasn't very fond of the 48 degree water. We put his feet in a few times and then he would start to scream if we tried so that was the end of that. My aunt Lisa, Uncle Rod, Tarrin, Tyrell, and their little girl McKinlee went with us. We had a great time playing in the water. Our hotel was right on the beach which was a lot of fun also. We fell asleep and woke up to the sound of the ocean.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Looks like you had a great time, BRRR the water looks cold

Joell said...

Bri, I cannnot believe how big Mitchell is! He is adorable! I love Oregon, but it does look a little chilly! I found you on Melanie's blog. Hope you don't mind me stopping by! kepp in touch!

Robin and Stephenie said...

HOW FUN! Did Mitch have a happy birthday. When are we going to party? UMM come over we live really close now. :)

Lynsi said...

I like the new pic's. I heard that Mitch is walking Yikes!