
We started Chariot Racing in November and as of two weeks ago we are done. It is fun while it lasts, but I will be honest I am happy that it is over. Justen went to the Idaho State and the World Finals in the Fifth Division. He did really well overall. He won second at both the state and the world championships. We were all really pleased with the outcome. He also had the wonderful oppurtunity to race one of my dad's teams. He almost beat them in the final dash, but my dad's team was really fast. My dad ended up 1st in the 5th division and 2nd in the 1st division. It was fun but I am glad that it is done.









2 comments:
That's great! Fun can be a lot of work, right! But when it's in small spurts like that it's good stuff, eh?
Wow, how fun! Nothing like a lil healthy competition in the family aye? :) Good clean fun! Tell your husband and dad Good Job!
Post a Comment