Bri!! Congratulations on little Maybri. She is so precious. I am so glad that you were at the hospital when all this went down. I heard you had gotten blood but I didn't know you abrupted. I'm glad you're okay. Enjoy your leave. Miss you girl!!
Oh Bri! Congratulations!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant and then...my heart sank as I read your post on the delivery. I'll pray my thanks this evening to our Heavenly Father as well. Glad all has turned out well. I love you!
So glad we got to see you and your beautiful family. Thankful all went well and you both are in good health. Love you guys and wish we were closer so we can share the joy in person!!
I married the greatest man ever, Justen, in February of 2006. We have been blessed with two amazing children. Mitchell, who is his daddy's shadow, and Maybri, my little miracle baby. These are the happenings of my little family out here on our little homestead.
"Perhaps love is the process of my leading you gently back to yourself. Not to whom I want you to be, but to who you are."
"I truly believe that each of us have this great incredible potential to love, but it is only a potential, and like all potentials, unless it is realized, unless you do something about it, it's not going to happen."
5 comments:
Bri!! Congratulations on little Maybri. She is so precious. I am so glad that you were at the hospital when all this went down. I heard you had gotten blood but I didn't know you abrupted. I'm glad you're okay. Enjoy your leave. Miss you girl!!
Oh Bri! Congratulations!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant and then...my heart sank as I read your post on the delivery. I'll pray my thanks this evening to our Heavenly Father as well. Glad all has turned out well. I love you!
she is super cute Bri. Congrats. We are glad you are feeling ok. Enjoy your three months off, lucky girl.
She is beautiful! Congrats on the new arrival! We are so glad both of you are doing well after the traumatic event!
So glad we got to see you and your beautiful family. Thankful all went well and you both are in good health. Love you guys and wish we were closer so we can share the joy in person!!
Post a Comment