CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009



Last week we headed off to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Justen's horse Duke ran on Monday, so we spent the day at the fair seeing the animals. Mitchell loved the sheep and pigs. I went out before we went to the fair and purchased a child leash. I swore I would never own one of these, but I am sure glad that I had it. Mitchell was able to have a little freedom and I could still keep track of him. On Tuesday night we went down to the rodeo. Mitchell loves to watch all of the events, though he was quite concerned about the cows during the calf tying. He kept telling us the "Moos were owwy" and then when they would let the loose he would say "Moo's go, go, go". Needless to say we may not have a calf-tyer on our hands. All in all we had a good time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun at the fair. How did Duke do?

Robin and Stephenie said...

so fun! I am so sad we were in washington and missed all of the fun.

Bri B said...

Duke finished fourth. The race was a little too far for him.

Hayley said...

Lynsi had to get a leash for Gabby too! How bout you two just keep track of your kids instead of tying them up! ha, ha, ha