CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007 review

Well another year is over and what an eventful year it was. Justen and I recieved the greatest present ever in April, our little boy Mitchell was born. He has been so much fun. He is getting to the point where all he wants is his mom and dad, it is so nice to feel loved. I look at life in a whole new way now that I have become a mom. Though it is still a little wierd to call myself a mom.
Justen and I are fixing up our house a little at a time. We put in a new front door, so we longer have and inch gap between the door and the door frame. Justen mudded and painted our wall in the kitchen and now he just needs to put a stain finish on it. I ripped almost all of the wallpaper off of the walls in our bathroom. Now I just need to get all of the glue off so that Justen can paint it. He is getting a little sick of shaving with a hand mirror.
I am still working at the Community Care. I am hoping to be able to figure out a way to go part-time so that I can spend more time at home with Mitchell. Justen is still working for Banta Painting. He is doing a lot of work in Driggs and Victor, it is a long drive but they are building a lot up there so that is where the work is.
We were in Utah for Christmas this year with my family. We had so much fun. Kate and Mike were there from San Francisco, it was nice to be able to spend some time with them. We all got together on Christmas Eve and Christmas. We played games and ate, a lot. Justen gave me a new camera and as soon as I figure out how to work everything on it. I will be posting pictures on my blog, but I am still a novice at both the camera and the whole blog thing. Mitchell, of course, was spoiled rotten. He received a Tonka truck from Santa and now he is walking, aka pushing, it everywhere. It won't be long now, till he is walking all over the place. He also is getting his top two teeth and another on the bottom. They grow up way to fast.
Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to get some pictures up.
That is all for now1

2 comments:

Bishop Fam said...

Looks good Bri! Welcome to the blogging world! We have one as well, www.daveandmandi.blogspot.com. Glad to hear that things are good!

Robin and Stephenie said...

yip yip yipppee! I am so glad you have started a blog. even if I do live 20 min. away